The standing version of the “hip flexor stretch”. This is a great stretch for lower back pain if you have a tight psoas muscle.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
- Applied Kinesiology and Pain Management: Overland Park Insights
- The Role of Applied Kinesiology in Holistic Health: Overland Park Focus
- Applied Kinesiology and Nutritional Testing: Overland Park Edition
- Exploring the Benefits of Muscle Testing in Applied Kinesiology: Overland Park
- Applied Kinesiology vs. Conventional Medicine: Overland Park Insights